3.04.2006

Mardi Gras Goodness


Wow. It's been a while, huh? I'll try to catch you up the best I can, starting with last Saturday (where I left off). After my dog broke my computer, I went to Mardi Gras in St. Louis. It was awesome. I was a little crabby at first because of all the people (we were all packed like sardines on the streets), and the fact that this little Asian guy on a pole ruined any chance of my getting some beads in the normal, clean sort of way (i.e. no flashing). Here he is, greedy little bead thief.

I met a couple friends of my older sister Jennifer. Turns out they were awesome, as well. Melissa has been named an honorary sister of ours because we liked her so much, and her husband Brian made me laugh so hard all day that my stomach hurt. Seriously, he was one of the funniest people I've met in a long time. Here we all are with some random guy and girl who dressed up as Captain and Mrs. Morgan.


From left to right: me, Jennifer, Captain Morgan, Mrs. Morgan, Melissa, and Brian. We were all nicely buzzed at the time due to the plentiful pitchers, as demonstrated by Jennifer below:


We eventually met up with my friend Tiffany, who lives in Soulard. At some point, I left with Tiffany to use the bathroom in her apartment, and ended up doing three jello shots with her before heading back out to catch some more Soulard action. Here we are in her kitchen after the jello shots.

This next picture is my brother in law, and our new friend Brian. They are Mardi-cool, as you can tell. Wonder how Carey got all those beads?

After Mardi Gras, we went home and ate pizza and played some Playstation. It was one of the most fun days I've had in a while.

No comments: