11.10.2008

This weekend went by so quickly it was unbelieveable, but that seems to be the norm as you get older. I work all week long all the while planning the weekend in my head. Most times, it doesn't work out how I planned and it's never as long as I think it will be. But this one was nice since I didn't work at all and had two and a half days off. I slept in until 8:30 Saturday morning (I got up and let the dogs out at 6:30, but that doesn't really count if you get to go back to bed). I went to bed early on Sunday night just to make sure I got some extra sleep in to start the week right, and I actually felt well-rested and refreshed this morning. Thanks, Lunesta!

This weekend won't be quite so nice, since I work Friday night and have to rake leaves Sunday morning. :( But I'll have part of Saturday, I guess. This three jobs thing is for the dogs, let me tell you. A few more raises, and I think I'll be okay to quit at least one of the three. Damn nursing- you wait an entire year for a 3% raise of your measly salary while all around you people in the finance world make double digit bonuses. Doesn't seem quite right, does it?

I need to go make some more candles now....my workday never ends!

1 comment:

sex stories hot teen girls said...

Kald grew three inches and lightning flashed, it seemed like. Once the topless serving girl had seen to the needs of her master, she was permitted to pour herself a drink .
rape stories prison
bbw lesbian stories
daddys little girl taboo stories
beastiality stories askjolene
sexy pillowbook stories
Kald grew three inches and lightning flashed, it seemed like. Once the topless serving girl had seen to the needs of her master, she was permitted to pour herself a drink .